Business of the Week
If you are interested, please complete and submit the application (PDF) to City Hall, attention of the Economic Development Coordinator.
The program has limitations as to the amount of participants awarded each year. If interested, applications that are received first will get first consideration, with priority given to businesses which are celebrating a special event or milestone such as an anniversary. Once you are chosen for the business of the week, the Economic Development Coordinator will contact you in advance with notification of your scheduled dates, and will arrange the set-up and take-down of the sign on your behalf.
Please contact the Economic Development Coordinator at 708-480-3022 with any questions about the program.
The Business of the Week Program is a complimentary program to any retail or restaurant business within the City of Palos Heights, and entails the following:
- Free temporary sandwich board sign to display in front of your business, including two free color inserts with your choice of display/layout/wording (subject to the City's approval) with a temporary sign permit waived for that period only
- Two free color sign print inserts with your choice of display layout and wording subject to the City's approval.
- A post through the City of Palos Height's City E-Newsletter, Facebook, and Twitter.
- A promo on PHTV Channel 4
- Opportunity to provide a promoted deal specific to Trinity Christian College students